Sunday, April 5, 2015

Seattle part 2

On Sunday we just went to Church and hung out.  While we were at church I ran into my 2nd cousin.  It was so crazy to see him in another ward.  We visited for a while.  It sure was good to see him.  It had been a couple of years since I got to see him.

Monday was another full day.  We decided to go to the Woodland Park Zoo.  We had never been and were so excited to go.  It has actually been a long time since I have been to any zoo.  So I was just excited to be there. We took tons of pictures.  I will try to keep it to a minimum.









We got to the giraffes just at the right time.  They took them out of their barns and let them walk over to the "Safari" to walk around.  So we got to see them up close and personal..It was really cool.






These Lion cubs were the cutest.  I just wanted to go in there and play with them, and pet them and cuddle them.  They were sooooo cute!!!











This elephant was getting a bath and loving it.




This was such an interesting animal.  Its called a Tapir.  It's supposed to be a cross between a horse and a rhino.  Thought that was interesting.














































We went into this bird aviary where you can feed the birds.  Jon waited so patiently for birds to come down to him.  There were too many kids that were moving around so he wasn't able to feed any of the birds.   


I saw these birds and thought they were so beautiful.  I loved all of the colors on these birds.














This guy was just wandering around the zoo...









We had such a fun time.



No comments:

Post a Comment