Sunday, April 12, 2015

Very Cool Opportunity

I had such a great opportunity to witness the adoption of a little baby to a very dear friend of mine.  They have struggled for a long time to have a baby, and haven't been able to.  A year ago, they were called to foster a little boy who had just been born, and the parents had left the hospital.  They got to pick him up at the hospital at just a week old.  For the last year, they have loved him and taken care of him just like he was their own child.  During that process, they found out they were going to be able to adopt this cute little boy.  And at the end of March, they finally got to adopt him.  It was such an honor to be able to take photos for this couple.

The next week, I was able to attend the sealing of this little boy to this couple.  It was such a special occasion.  It was so nice to see this family sealed for time and all eternity.  It really gave me hope that someday I will be able to have a baby.  I did take a few pictures on my phone of that special day.






The night of the sealing we stayed in Grandview with my parents, because Jon had a couple of Baseball games the next day in Grandview.  Saturday Lisa and her family came to my parents also and my parents had a surprise for the grandkids.  They had soo much fun.











They had so much fun riding this little horse.  It is the coolest tire swing I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment