Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter Weekend

For Easter weekend we invited Jon's mom to come and visit for the holiday.  When I came home from work, I looked around the house and found Jon and his mom working out in the back yard.  Jon had been working for several hours on a tree stump that he wanted to get out.  By the time I got home, he had it almost all finished.  It was a huge log!!  And he used the tiniest hatchet to get that thing out.





Friday night we invited Jon's sister and brother in law to come over for games and ice cream.   So on Saturday night, we colored easter eggs.  Jon had to work so he wasn't able to color them with us. So Jon's mom and I colored them.  We had a good time.










We did have a visit from the Easter bunny.  It's always fun to have a little treat.





For dinner I made ham, cheesy potato casserole, and a fresh fruit salad.  Boy it was sure good.  It was so nice to have Jon's mom here for the holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment