Monday, April 6, 2015

Time Out for Women

I had the opportunity to go to Time Out for Women in Spokane with my mom this year.  We had such a good time.  When we got to our hotel, I looked out the window of our room and was so excited to see the Bing Crosby Theater!!!  I told my mom and we had to go down and get a picture in front of it.

We walked from our hotel to TOFW at the convention center.  We stopped off for dinner then started walking by the park to get to the convention center.  They had this really cool playground.  It was a big radio flyer wagon.  Underneath the wagon were some monkey bars you could go across on.  It was a cool little playground.



Heidi Swinton spoke Friday night.  She was the wife of Darin's mission president.  She loved Darin and Darin loved her.  It was so fun to see her again.  I had met her two years ago and she remembered me!!!  It was fun to meet her again and have her meet my mom and sister.  



Saturday morning we left our hotel pretty early and so we decided to walk down to Spokane Falls.  I had never been there.  Had I realized it was that close to the convention center, I would have gone a long time ago.  They were so pretty.  It was a little chilly that morning, especially by the water, but it was such a beautiful morning.








I got to meet Sister Elaine Dalton.  Loved meeting her.  We had a very special moment together.




We thought it was hilarious that our cousin Andrew likes to mark his territory where ever he goes.



We had such a great time!!  It was so fun to spend so much time with my mom and sister.  We may have to do this again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment