Thursday, December 11, 2014

Another Birthday

My birthday was on a Wednesday this year, and Jon was so great.  He surprised me with a small party when I got home from work.  I opened gifts, and then we had ice cream cake.  It was sooo good. I got a couple of new games from Kloepfer's and a massage from Jon.  I haven't had a chance to get that yet, but I'm hoping to fit that in before Christmas.  After the party, Jon had reservations at Zesta Cucina, a good italian restaurant here in town.  It was so good.  Such a fun atmosphere.  We had appetizers, and chicken fettucini for dinner.  It was delicious.  They even had an ice cream for my birthday.  It was so nice to spend such a romantic dinner with Jon.  Sometimes it seems there are times when I never see him.  So the time I get to spend with him, I cherish very much.

On Thursday, I got to spend another day celebrating my birthday.  We went to watch The Hunger Games Mockingbird part 1 movie.  It was soooo good.  I loved it.  I had been waiting a year for this movie and it didn't disappoint.  It was another night I got to spend with Jon and it was worth it.

Jon Thanks for such a wonderful birthday.  I love you.














No comments:

Post a Comment