Sunday, December 14, 2014

So thankful for Family!!!

This year Jon and I spent Thanksgiving with his family.   Thanksgiving was at Jon's sister Darla's house here in Yakima.  Jon and I went on Wednesday night over to Darla's to spend some time playing games with Jon's family.  We had such a good time.



We played one of our favorite games Telestrations.  It was a lot of fun.

Thursday was Thanksgiving, and Jon had to work in the afternoon.  So his family was so willing to have dinner at noon.  We had a delicious dinner and got to visit with family.  We hadn't seen everyone in quite a while, so it was good to visit with them.

Before Jon and I left, His mom wanted to get pictures taken.


Chris and his Family


Karie and Her Family


Dee and her kids


Jon & me with his mom


And of course because we were taking pictures, Doug had to put his Sumo outfit on.


Doug and Darla


Cousins that were there.


Thanks for hosting Thanksgiving for us Darla.  We had a great time.


After Jon left for work, I headed down to Grandview to see more of my family.  My cousins Adam and his family were there, and so were Curt and his family.  I haven't seen Curt since before he was married.  It was so fun to see him and get to know his family.  I enjoyed talked to Jen, Curt's wife, and seeing their kids.  They have such adorable children.  We had such a fun time.






We had such a fun time visiting and playing games.  It was so great seeing family I hadn't seen in so long.  I love spending time with my family, and what a good way to see family but with a holiday.  I love this time of year, when we see how blessed we really are.  I am so thankful for my family and the close bonds we have.  They truly are my best friends.  I love you all. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment