Sunday, December 14, 2014

Our Next Location!--Date #5

Our next around the world date was the best we have done so far.  On November 29th, we went to Paris!!  I planned for weeks for this date.  I talked and talked to the girls at work and to my mom about ideas for this date.  I decided I was going to build an Eiffle Tower to have a picnic at the base.  A girl at work told me she could draw and was willing to enlarge and draw the Eiffle Tower for me.  I was so excited.  Then I took it home and drew over it with Black and Silver marker.















I thought it turned out really good.  It ended up being a little smaller then I thought it would be, but Jon thought it was cool and that's all that matters.


We had a sample platter of various cheeses with some Sparkling Apple Cider.  It was really good.


After the Cheese and Cracker appetizer, we looked online for a dinner crepe recipe.  We found a chicken broccoli crepe recipe we decided to try.  We didn't have any broccoli, and since it was Sunday we just made the dish without it.  I made the chicken mixture for the inside, and Jon made the crepes.





It turned out really well.  It was so yummy.  Jon and I have decided to add this to our recipe collection.  For our movie of the night, we watched Sabrina.  I hadn't seen it in so long it was fun to see again.  Jon and I had a wonderful time in Paris. I can't wait for our next destination!!




No comments:

Post a Comment