Sunday, December 28, 2014

More Christmas fun

I love all the free activities that the town has this time of year.    On Friday December 19th, I invited my Sister Lori and her roommate Chantel to go downtown with me for a free horse drawn carriage ride.  I tried to go last year, but they didn't do it that night because the guy that did it fell and had to go to the hospital.  So this year I tried again.  It wasn't quite what I thought it would be, but it was still fun.  It's more like a horse drawn wagon ride.  There were quite a few people in the wagon with us.  It took us around some of the streets downtown and we had a great time.












After the carriage ride,  Lori and I took Chantel out to one of our favorite places that have lights.  we have gone there the last couple of years.  We had such a fun time all hanging out together.  We are always impressed with how many decorations this house has.










This is a house down the street.  Their house looked pretty cool too.  It was fun hanging out with the two of you.  Thanks for hanging with me!


On Tuesday Dec 23, 2014 we did a "Team Building" activity and frosted cookies at work.  We had a lot of fun.  I enjoy that they let us do things like this at work.  I have the best job ever!!



My awesome cookie!!


All of our Cookies













We had a special someone who  dropped of this little package.  What a surprise.  Thanks to whoever did it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment