Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's a dumb dinner!!

Every once in a while we have been known to have people over for dinner on Sunday afternoons. It is always fun to have people over.  On Sunday June 8th we invited the Wiberg family over for dinner.  I decided I wanted to do a special dinner that they would always remember.  Growing up, a lady in the ward would always have our family over for dinner to celebrate my parents birthdays. Their birthdays are both in January, so we would always go there.  She introduced us to a dumb dinner.  I thought this was the perfect family to have a dumb dinner with.  Here are some fun pictures I got during our dinner.













The Wibergs were such good sports. They loved it so much, they have talked about doing it themselves.  It has been over a month since we did this, and they still talk about it.  Thanks guys for joining us.  We had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment