Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day

May 11th was Mother's Day.  Because of so many trips to Grandview and our trip to Seattle, we weren't able go to Grandview for Mother's Day.  Jon was also working that day.  A couple of days before Mother's Day, a wonderful lady from the ward stopped by and gave me some beautiful flowers just because she loves me.  It was such a tender moment, and it brought me to tears.


I am so thankful for my mom and for all the things she has done for me.  She is truly one of my best friends.  I am so grateful I was lucky enough to have her as my mom.  She is always such a great example to me and I just wish that one day I will be the kind of mom she has been.  Thanks mom for your understanding and love for me through everything.  I love you. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment