Sunday, September 28, 2014

Date night #3---Spain!

On Wednesday 9/24 Jon and I had another date around the world and this stop was Spain.  I originally wanted to take Jon Salsa dancing but they only have that here on Fridays, so I had to think of something else. I asked some of the girls at work for some ideas for Spanish food.  A girl gave me the idea of doing tacos.  So i made Potato tacos, and Bean tacos.  They turned out really good.  Jon really liked them too.  When he was watching me make dinner, he thought it was kind weird and wasn't sure if he really wanted to eat it.  I told him to give it a chance.  He ended up loving it.



Frying the tacos



Rolling them up




The final product.  It was yummy



After Dinner we watched the movie Dance with Me on Netflix.  It ended up being a pretty good movie.  We started early enough we were still able to get to bed at a decent hour for work the next day.






I printed off some romantic spanish phrases so that Jon and I could talk to each other in Spanish.  We weren't very good, but it was fun to try.



Another stamp for his passport





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! The tacos look really good too. It's cute that you do this for him. :)

    ReplyDelete