Sunday, September 21, 2014

A visit from Family

On the weekend of August 23rd, my sister Emily and her family was in town visiting from Crescent City, CA, and since Jon and I were both off early on Friday we went down to visit.  Jon worked the next day so I stayed in Grandview while Jon worked.  Emily also got to meet Stuart.  With Emily in town, Lisa and her family came for a visit for the weekend.  It was so fun to have all the girls home.  Emily's birthday is on the 31st so we also celebrated her birthday with a dinner on Friday night.  When all of us girls get together, we just laugh and laugh and have so much fun. I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy visiting and swimming.  But we had such a great time.  Thanks for coming to visit Emily!  We had fun seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment