Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snow Day!!

Winter has finally graced us with her presence, and over the last 2 days we have gotten about 18 inches of snow.  I have not seen this much snow in Yakima in a long time.  We got about 8-9 inches of snow last night.  Because we got so much snow, we actually had church cancelled.  The last time I remember church being cancelled was when I was a little girl.  It definitely doesn't happen very often.  It is so pretty.  I LOVE it!!!



This is what it looked like yesterday before it started snowing again.



This is what it was doing when I got home from an appointment last night.  Jon was out trying to shovel what he could.




This is how it looks this morning.  We are supposed to be getting more snow through Tuesday, so we will see how much more snow we will actually get.  It sure is pretty and will be fun to play in.  I'm sure Jon will want to get sleds out and go sledding sometime this week.  Have a great 6 more weeks of winter everybody!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment