Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Niece turned 8!!!

My niece Olivia turned 8 on February 21st.  Because she turned 8 she was also baptized on the 22nd. She was so excited to be getting baptized.  It was so great to see her make such a big decision.  Olivia asked me if I would play the piano.  The spirit was so strong.  Here are a few pictures I got.








The Happy Family


After the baptism, we went back to Lisa's house to have lunch and celebrate Olivia's birthday.  There were so many people there.  It was so great to see all those people there for Olivia.  There were even more that were at the baptism then showed up at the house.  Instead of a cake for Olivia, Lisa made cupcakes with white frosting.  It was so cute.



It was also a lot easier to hand it out to people. No one had to wait for it to be cut.  It was great.  They did put a candle on it so Liv could blow it out.  What good is a birthday party with out singing and blowing out candles.



Olivia we are so proud of you and your decision to be baptized.  I can see that Heavenly Father has definitely saved the best for last....the most Valiant.  I love your desire to always do what is right.  You are so strong, and if you continue to remember the Savior in you life, you will always be happy and always know what the right thing to do will be.  I love you so much Liv.  Thank you for letting me share in your special day.



No comments:

Post a Comment