Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Since Jon had to work for New Year's Eve, I went to Grandview to ring in the new year with my family.  We just had a family party where we got out all kinds of snacks and played games.  Darin brought his girlfriend Christy to meet the family.  It was really fun to meet her.

















We had a wonderful Dinner on New Year's Day.  It was so fun to spend so much time with our family.    It's hard to believe another year has come and gone.  It seems time just moves faster and faster the older I get.  This is always the time of year when I reflect on my life in the last year.This year has been a great year, but has not come without its challenges.  However, those challenges have brought Jon and me closer together with our Savior. As I look back on the last year, I see so many blessings in my life.  The Lord has truly blessed me and my family.  I am so grateful I can see those blessings, and I am grateful that the Lord is always willing to bless me for my righteousness.  We wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! It was fun. I'm glad you were able to come down for it.

    ReplyDelete