Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's hard to believe it's been ONE year!!!

Jon and I had our 1 year anniversary on December 31st.  Because Jon had to work on our Anniversary, we celebrated it by going out to dinner on the Saturday before.  Jon surprised me and took me to the Carousel French Cuisine Restaurant.  It was sooo good.




Jon had a delicious Filet Minon


I had stuffed Chicken Breast

Both of our dinners were so good.  We even treated ourselves to Shirley Temples.  They were good. 


A delicious chocolate and caramel parfait for dessert


Thanks Jon for a wonderful night.



On December 31, before Jon went to work and I went down to my parents' house for the holiday, we did have dinner and then we got out our cake top from our wedding cake.  I was a little leery to try it, because I have heard so many people say that their cake tasted really gross after the first year, but we decided to give it a try anyway.  Turned out it wasn't so bad.  It was actually delicious!!!  I am so glad I wrapped it so good.  Thanks Jenna for making us such a great tasting cake. :)





Happy Anniversary Jon.  It's hard to believe we have been through one year.  I love you more now than I did when we first got married.  I can hardly wait to celebrate the next 10, 20, 30 years with you.  I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with you.  I love you.

1 comment: