Saturday, October 14, 2017

This and that

I had my two week checkup and I am doing really well. My incision is healing really well. At my appt I got pictures taken with my Dr. Carly Ingalls. I loved her. If it wasn’t so hard to get into her clinic I would refer her to everyone.

 


The boys wanted to do soccer so we got them enrolled. They have practices and games in the fall and in the spring. They had a good time learning the game. I don’t know how long they will keep at it because they don’t always like to go to practice. But they sure like going to games. 








I loved watching Malachi do push-ups. Lol





I just can’t get enough of this girl.

 





She loves being in my bed. It’s so cute to see this little tiny person in such a big bed. 


One month old already!!


The boys love to help out. I thought this was just too cute. 

I I was showing the kids what we used to do with candy corns and they had to try. Lol



She was crying one day and so I pulled out this elephant. It plays music and is super soft. She seems to really like it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment