Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

For Thanksgiving this year, we spent it down in Grandview with family.  We had so many people there.  I believe we had a total of 29 for Thanksgiving day.  I was so busy with visiting with Family that I didn't take any pictures.  But we had Emily and her family, Me and Jon, Lisa and her family, Darin and his family, Dave and Chris, Adam and Brandi and their family, Jessica, Tony and Jasmine, Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Curtis.  It was so fun to have so much family.

Thanksgiving day was on November 26th which is also Brian's birthday.  We all called and wished him a happy birthday.  And we had quite the feast.  Everything was so good.  It was so hard not to try a little bit of everything.  We definitely ate good that day.  I am so thankful for a family who taught me to know and love Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful that we are an eternal family bound by the sealing powers that are only found in the temple.  I am so thankful for the friendships I have with my family.  I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment