Sunday, November 22, 2015

Another Birthday

Jon really tried to make my birthday special this year.  He had been planning on what he wanted to do and give me for my birthday.  The night of my birthday Jon made me dinner of steak and potatoes.  He knows that's what I love to eat, and so he had it ready for me when I got home from work.  It was delicious.  

Tues before my birthday, my visiting teacher made me a quilt of nursery rhymes.  It was so cute.


Jon sent me some flowers at work.  I thought they were just so beautiful, and he was so sweet.



After dinner Jon gave me this great cake decorating book.



He also gave me the cutest picture.  I saw this on facebook and fell in love with it.  He surprised me by giving me this.  It is beautiful.



After dinner we went to watch The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2.  It was sooooo good.  I loved watching it.  We watched the very first show at 9:00.  I enjoyed the movie a lot.

On Friday, we drove down to Grandview and had my birthday dinner with my family.  There was a lot of family.  My Aunt Mel and Uncle Tim, Uncle Darrell and Aunt Robyn and three of their daughters Sabrena, Brooke, and Jacobi.  It was fun to have all of them there.  We had a wonderful dinner of Enchilada Casserole with Sundaes for dessert.  It was delicious.  I had a great birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment