Sunday, May 10, 2015

Am I becoming a wedding planner?

A friend of mine from work asked me to go with her to the American Homestead to check it out for a possible wedding venue.  They have an opening on September 12 this year, and she was interested in seeing the place.  I went to check things out with her and wow!!!!!  what a place.  It amazes me how much it costs for a wedding that is outside of the church.  We went there with her Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins and her boyfriend.  I took a few pictures, and it is sounding like I will be helping her plan her wedding.  It is possible she won't be getting married until next year, but either way I will be helping her out.
















It is definitely a beautiful place.  I love weddings and look forward to having the opportunity to plan this wedding with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment