Sunday, January 28, 2018

New things

The boys have be asking about my beads that I have seen downstairs, and asked if I could show them how to make bookmarks.  So Saturday I got out my beads and helped the boys make bookmarks.  I was surprised how much they enjoyed it.  I always enjoy getting my beads out.  We had to bring Jocelyn to join in the fun. She just loves to be a part of things.










This little girl is just cute in everything she wears and everything she does.  We just love her. 






James has started working on his faith in God award.  One of the requirements is to teach a Family Home Evening lesson on Joseph Smith.  James did a great job.













We decided to surprise my mom for her birthday and met her, my dad, and grandpa at El Porton in Zillah. She had no idea we were coming so it was fun when she showed up and there we were at the door waiting for her.  The kids love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa.





We got home and Jocelyn's foot was sticking out of the car seat.  I thought it was so cute to see her little foot there.






No comments:

Post a Comment