Sunday, April 9, 2017

Time with Family

General Conference was this weekend.  We went down to my parents house to visit and watch conference there.  I love conference.  I get so much out of it every time.  Mom was babysitting Adam and Brandi's kids while they went to Salt Lake for Conference. Darin and Christy also came to visit since they are moving back east.  I am going to miss them so much.





This little girl is so cute.  I just loved watching her just sit there.

James spent spring break with my parents in Grandview.  He had a lot of fun.  Time spent at Grandma's isn't complete until you make cookies.














Malachi and I had a date night out for ice cream



James spent the week at my parents house for the week of spring break.  Whenever you go to grandmas you always make cookies.

The day I James came home I was driving to Costco and we saw this big military plane.  James thought it was really cool and wanted a picture.  It was really huge.


Family movie night is always a highlight for the kids.



Grandma Dee came down for the weekend and helped us all with some yard work.  With my pregnancy I have a really hard work getting down into the dirt to pull the weeds.  So she came down to help.












It was really nice to have all this help.  The yard sure looks so much nicer with this done.


We took the kids to the temple to tell them all about how we were going to be sealed.  How it was so beautiful on the inside.  It got the kids pretty excited.












No comments:

Post a Comment