Sunday, July 19, 2015

Earl Noble Family Reunion 2015

The Noble reunion was at my parents house this year on July 16-18th.  Most of the reunion was either spent by the pool or visiting out at the tables in the shady front yard.  It was so fun to see everyone that was there.  Some people I hadn't seen in so long, and some people I had either met for the first time, or they met Jon for the first time.



This little cutie pie was just so much fun.

















Amy brought this real fun game for the kids.  She had this big tape ball that had toys and treats wrapped in it.  The kids would roll dice and when they got doubles they got the tape ball.  The next person would get the dice and while they were rolling the person with the tape ball would unroll it and pull off the candy or whatever prize they got.  It was a lot of fun.


















The kids loved it and had so much fun.






It was so fun to watch all the kids play with their cousins.  This family reunion was so fun.  It was very similar to the ones I had growing up.  All of the cousins running around and playing.  And just visiting with one another.  It is always so nice to catch up with my family.  I am so grateful for my family and that we are together for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment