Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This year for Valentine's Day Jon and I stayed in.  I figured it wouldn't be as fun to go out because there would be too many crowds.  So I found a fun idea online and decided to do that.  I got 6 balloons for Jon that I attached little hearts where I filled out little messages.  I had them in the living room when he got home.









He loved it.  It was a very special moment for us.

I made one of these little things. I can't remember what they are called, but I used to make these all the time.  I made one for this night to decide when Jon would get his gift, dinner and dessert.  It's a little cheesy but we had fun,


This was our menu for the night.


Jon's Valentine bouquet....I made it myself. It is all chocolate candy bars.  He loved it.  I think it was gone in a week.



Jon got me this huge box of Choclate


And....the whole Harry Potter series on DVD.  This was nice cuz somehow I have lost one of mine.  So now I have them all in one spot.


And of course he bought me flowers.  He is such a sweetheart.


I also gave Jon....


Captain Phillips...He was pretty excited when he got that.  He really enjoys that movie.


For dinner I made Grilled Hearts and soup.




For dessert we had Star crossed lovers' Pudding parfaits.  They were so yummy!!








For our movie I made Cupid's Crunch.  This was yummy as well. 




Then I also made Cupid Floats.



We had such a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment