Sunday, November 9, 2014

Date Night #4--Greece!

On October 25th, we enjoyed our next date to Greece!!!  We had such a blast.  We started the date with dinner at the Kabob House.  They sell Greek Mediterranean food. That place was soooo good.


Headed out for our date!


Jon at the restaurant waiting for his food.


We had hummus and pita for our appetizer.  It was surprisingly good.  I wasn't sure how I was going to like it.  Be we really enjoyed it.



The decor at the restaurant


Next was our main dish.  Gyros!!  I had fries with mine Jon had a Mediterranean salad.  They were both really good.  This was Jon's first time trying a Gyro.  He enjoyed it.


And of course Baklava for Dessert.  It was delicious.


I found this really cool website that gives a virtual tour.  So we were able to see some cool places in Greece.  






Jon reffed basketball all day so he was pretty tired.  We had to cut the tour short so he wouldn't fall asleep.  So next up was our movie.  I wanted to show My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but I wasn't able to get a hold of it.  So I opted for The Bourne Identity.  I was able to use that for Greek night because the last scene in the film takes place in Greece.  So it worked. :)


We had such a fun time.  Wait until next month.  It's going to be great!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like it was so much fun! I need to watch the bourne identity again!

    ReplyDelete