Monday, August 4, 2014

Look who had a birthday

Jon had a birthday on July 23rd.  For his birthday I wanted to make it really special.  So I did everything I could.  For his birthday I gave Jon 12 dates for a year.  1 date a month.  We seem to not always have the time to date, so I set 12 dates for a year.  For our dates, we are travelling the world..Stay tuned to see how our first date went.  Then I also got him the XBox game NBA 2K14, which of course he loved.




He wanted to go to Miners for dinner, so we invited another couple in the ward to have dinner with us.


After Miners, we went to a Pippins Baseball game.  We invited the Kloepfers to join us for the game.  They met us there.  Jon was excited how many showed up.  We had such a fun time. 



Everyone who went to the game.



Thanks everyone for coming.  We had a blast with all of you.  Jon had a wonderful birthday and was so happy to have such a special day. Happy Birthday Jon!  I'm so happy you are in my life.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment