Sunday, December 29, 2013

'Tis the Season!!

I love this time of year.  I have had so much fun decorating my house, listening to Christmas music and working on projects for Christmas.  I was a little worried that I got in over my head.  But I had such a fun time making things for Christmas.  Here are some pictures of  the projects I've made.  I couldn't put this up before Christmas, otherwise people would have seen their gifts before they opened them!! Have fun!



Necklace for Jon's Sister


Table Runner for my Mom


I made boot cuffs for my sister, and for a friend of mine.


Christmas Jammies!!  These were really fun to make.  It was fun to see they fit everyone so well.

I love being able to make things for the people I love.  I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.


No comments:

Post a Comment