Sunday, August 11, 2013

Look who's 30!!!!

Right after I came home from my Portland trip, I had to get ready for Jon's Birthday.  Because his birthday was on a Tuesday this year, and he was turning 30, a big milestone, I wanted to throw him a surprise birthday party.  So on Saturday July 20, I did just that.  Jon's family from Moses Lake came down to spend a little time with us.  I also invited several people from the ward that we have become friends with. Jon sure was surprised.  I thought there were several times that he figured out what was going on, but he never did.  Here are some pictures of our day.

















Thanks to everyone who came.  It meant a lot to us.

On July 23rd, Jon's actual birthday, he didn't have to work.  So we went to Bob's for dinner to celebrate him turning 30.  He loves eating there, and we had a good time.




Happy Birthday Jon!  I was so excited to be able to celebrate this day with you.  I love you.  I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment