Friday, January 6, 2012

Newbie

So I have decided that now that I am married, I should keep up with the rest of the family and start a blog. This will allow me to document the important and the not so important things that happen with Jonathan and Me.

December 31st I married the most wonderful man in the world. We were married in the Columbia River Temple. It was such a neat experience. Most of my family was able to be there and it was so great to see so many people who cared about us there. President George Johnson married us, which was lucky, because he was losing his voice the day before and wasn't sure if he would be able to perform the marriage if it didn't get better. Fortunately with a lot of rest, and I'm sure a lot of prayer, he was able to be there to perform the wedding.

We are still getting our house in order, but it has been fun to see things go up on the walls and to see my house become our home. I will be posting pictures when I get them. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful support and help you have been. It has meant a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world! It can be frustrating. ;) congrats on getting married. It was a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete