Sunday, October 28, 2018

50th Anniversary

Jon started working at Washington Beef in June and last night they had a huge 50th Anniversary celebration.  They rented out the Sundome and they had such a good dinner.  Of course there were all kinds of meat.  They had vegetables, potatoes, and then they had brisket, pork tenderloin, and beef tenderloin.  Oh my goodness so good.  Then they had a huge array of desserts.  We definitely did not leave hungry.  They even gave each person that went a gift.  I got a zip up sweater, and Jon got a really, really soft blanket.  They are both so nice!!  This is such a great company to work for.  Jon really enjoys it.  It is hard work, but we have been able to get good meat at a discount, and they really just take good care of their employees.  I would say this is probably the best job Jon has ever had.


They had this mexican band, which I guess is really famous, but I didn't know who they were.  I must say they really no how to throw a party.


No comments:

Post a Comment