Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

On Friday I went to Malachi's class for Muffins for Mom.  It was so special to be there.  They performed a couple of songs.  They had gifts they made for their moms, and we watched a video that said why the kids each loved their mom.  It was super cute.  I was so glad I was able to be there.  Malachi loved that Jocelyn was there too.


Getting ready to perform songs



Muffins were costco muffins....they are delicious


Each child made something like this for their moms.  The teacher worked really hard on these.  I think its great.


No gift is complete without a card



I think it's hilarious that he thinks I'm 52.  hahaha


We went down to my mom's for the weekend.  Kids had a good time.   My mom just loves holding Jocelyn.




No comments:

Post a Comment