Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas festivities

This year I took James and Jocelyn downtown to take the horse drawn wagon ride to see all the lights downtown. James had a blast.  Jocelyn did pretty good up until about that last 2 minutes.  It was really cold, and we had her bundled, but I think she was just too tired and wanted to be home in the warmth.






On Saturday we went to the 7th day adventist church to the Journey to Bethlehem. The boys had such a good time.  They have real animals and everything.



My mom, sisters and I had a cookie exchange so we could take plates of goodies to friends and neighbors.  We each made a candy and a cookie.  I made chocolate chip cookies and divinity.  It was the first time I made divinity where it turned out right.  I was so excited.

This little girl was having tummy time and she just fell asleep.


Friday the 8th was our ward Christmas party. They did a dance with light refreshments.  It was really good.  We had a great time.  We also got to visit with Santa Claus.






Satu




No comments:

Post a Comment