Sunday, July 9, 2017

4th of July

On July 3rd, I came home from work and Penny was no where to be found.  I had talked to her earlier in the morning, and everything seemed to be ok.  I had to call the agency and the police to report her as a runaway.  I feel like everything she had told us was a lie.  She said all the right things to make us excited for her.  We were even going to adopt her, and she decided she didn't want to be a part of our family.  My heart breaks knowing that she willfully left. 

July 4th we spent at my parents and had a BBQ and a swim.  We had such a good time swimming.  The kids love to swim.  We had to tell Malachi that Penny was no longer with us.  He was hurt that he wasn't able to see her again.  But we know he will be fine.

During this week Malachi is spending the week with my parents.  When you go to grandmas there are always cookies to be made..



He got this paint set for his birthday



Kids always love riding on Grandpa's Tractor







No comments:

Post a Comment