Sunday, December 11, 2016

The holidays have begun!

Every year Tree Top in Selah, puts on a little Christmas carnival for all parents and families of Foster kids.  So I got to take the kids.  They had so much fun.


Jeremy got his face painted




He loves batman


The kids all got gifts













They loved fishing at this little booth

With just moving into a new house, I felt it was important to get a few Christmas decorations up.  We weren't unpacked, but I wanted to get this done.  So we got the tree and stockings up.








We didn't get to put lights on the house, but we made due with what we could do.  I wanted to make Christmas special for the kids.

December 10th, was our ward Christmas party.  The primary kids sang.  My boys didn't know the songs very well, because they haven't been in primary long, but they had fun ringing the bells.














No comments:

Post a Comment