Saturday, September 19, 2015

Family Discovery Day

I was on the Family Discovery Day committee this year.  I was surprised at how much fun it was.  We had such a great turnout and the decorations were awesome.  Our theme was Learn it, Live it, Love it.  We decorated like Old London. It really got me excited to do some kind of family history work. We had all kinds of displays and classes that talked about different ways to do family history.












We had this guy dress up like an ancestor and talk about a story that happened to the ancestor he dressed up as.



We had great food and help that made it so we didn't even have to worry about the food.


The opening of the New Family History center


I worked at one of the registration tables




Carol was our chairman.  She always does so great.




Different displays





I had people write stories and testimonies down that they had received from doing family history.




No comments:

Post a Comment