Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Surprise!!!

Miracles do truly happen.  I see them every day, in every aspect of my life.  Today I got the miracle of my life.  I woke up yesterday morning about 4:00am.  I was surprised how hungry I was.  I was so hungry I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to eat a banana.  I went back to bed and slept until it was time to get up for work.  As Jon and I were getting ready I told him how weird it was that I woke up starving and had to go get a banana.  He made the comment "Maybe your pregnant."  I said "No Way.. We both know that isn't possible."  We both just disregarded it and went about our day.  As I was sitting at work I started looking at the calendar knowing it should be time for me to call the Dr for my monthly fertility pills.  I started counting, and recounting and....realized....I was 4 days late.  That is very unusual for me.  When Jon went to the store last night, I asked him to pick up a pregnancy test.  This morning I opened up the test and decided to take it while Jon was in the shower.  To my surprise and unbelief there it was in black and white.  I was pregnant.  I couldn't believe it.  I was so grateful tears started to come to my eyes.  When Jon got out of the shower I showed him the test and he too was speechless for a minute.  After coming to the realization it was true we were so excited.  I can't believe I will finally have a biological child.  This has truly been a miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment