Sunday, January 7, 2018

Firsts

I went back to work on January 2nd.  I had to leave Jocelyn for the first time since she was born.  She has been with me everyday for the last 3 1/2 months.  It was so hard to leave her at the daycare.  I was in tears as I handed her over to my daycare lady. I couldn't believe how much I cried.  When I put her down, I realized I left her milk at home so I had to run back home and get some so she could eat.  Then it started all over again.  I just couldn't leave my little girl there.  I wish my work had a daycare I could just put her in, or better yet, I wish I could stay home and take care of her.  I was so excited when I got to go pick her up.  It is my favorite part of the day.  I just love this little girl.





The first time I heard Jocelyn laugh was on the 6th of January.  It was the cutest thing ever.  I was talking to my mom on Facetime, and Jocelyn was sitting on my lap watching.  My mom and I started laughing about something and all of a sudden she started laughing!!!  It was so cute and there was no way I could record it!  She laughed so much.  Every time after that, we would try to record her laughing and once she would see the phone come out, she would stop...the little stinker. :)  We were finally able to sneak up on her and record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment