Sunday, June 5, 2016

Spokane

Rex had an appointment at Children's hospital in Spokane.  We drove up and stayed in a hotel.  His appointment wasn't until 1 in the afternoon so I called up a friend and met her down at the park after we had breakfast at the hotel.  I took Rex down to Spokane Falls and he just loved watching all that water move so fast.
After the waterfall, I took Rex to play at the park.  He loves playing at the park.






When we met up with my friend we walked to Red Robin and had lunch.  I had Rex walking so much that morning, he was really tired at lunch.  But he isn't one to miss out on food so he ate his lunch and could barely stay awake.  He fell asleep on the 5 minute drive to the hospital and then slept all the way back home.  It was definitely a quiet drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment