Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sharing the news

Today we went to my parents house for our monthly family dinner.  We decided this was a good time to tell my family the baby news.  Jon and I got to my parent's house early and put our little announcements on each chair.  Unfortunately we did buffet style for dinner, so not everyone got to see the announcement at the same time.  What happened is my dad got Grandpa dinner and so Grandpa went to sit down and saw the paper on his chair.  I was standing in the kitchen when I heard my dad reading it to him. So dad then came in and held up the paper and asked "OK...who's expecting?"  Everyone looked around in silence and I raised my hand and everyone started to scream, cry and jump up and down.  It was pretty exciting.  Everyone was just thrilled.  I was so excited about their reactions all I could do was cry.  Of course they were happy tears. 


No comments:

Post a Comment