Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy New Year!

We are already in a new year.  It's hard to believe how fast 2016 came and went.  We had so much happen in 2016, I'm excited to see what 2017 brings.  For New Year's Day this year, we invited Jon's mom for New Year's dinner.  We had a delicious dinner and I set my china out to make the table look really nice.  It was a new thing staying home for New Year's Day, but we enjoyed it.  It was nice to spend it with my little family.



We moved our table into the addition that was just fixed up, and where the table originally was we put in an island.  I found it on Amazon and fell in love with it.  It took about 3 hours to put together, but I LOVE it!!  It looks perfect where it is at and makes our kitchen feel huge.  I would like to get some bar stools, so I can utilize the back side of it.  But until then, it is perfect.



We have been getting a lot of snow this year.  There have been several school delays, and even 2 cancellations, which the kids have loved.  It is so fun to see so much snow.








No comments:

Post a Comment