Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year

The week between Christmas and New Year, Jon and I took off from work, to get things unpacked.  We really worked on the Fruit Room storage room.  This is one of the things I fell in love with in this house.  I love how it turned out.





For New Year's Eve, Jon's mom offered to come down to watch the kids so Jon and I could go out and celebrate our 5th anniversary.  It is hard to believe it has been 5 years that we have been married.  Our life has changed in the last year, and we are in a whole different place than we thought we would be.  I can say that I never imagined my life turning out like this.

After we went out to eat, we came home and had a party with the kids.  We didn't want to miss out ringing in the new year with them.  They didn't all make it until midnight, but they did have fun.



Flowers from Jon and the Kids for my anniversary







Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!  Here we are another year down and eternity to go.  I love you more and more each day.  I look forward to many years to come.  I love you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment